rumahku bersih dan Bajuku rapi
Aku sehat rajin belajar
Bisa bermain dan membantu mama
Semua harus sehat semua harus kuat
Makan tepati waktu tidur tepati waktu
Kerja belajar di rumah
Bisa sehat tapi juga bisa tak sehat
Bila kebersihan tak dijaga
Bila udara luar tak dialirkan kekanar
Semua harus disiplin semua harus mengerti
Bersihkan rumah dan segarkan ruangan.
Mama healthy, my food tasty
my clothes are neat and my house so clean
I'm healthy, i'm learn well
I can play in ground and I help my Mom's
Everyone must be healthy, everyone must be strongly
Eat at the right time and sleep at the good time
Study work at home
It can be healthy but it can also be unhealthy
If cleanliness is not maintained
If the fresh air outside is not flowed to the room
All must be disciplined, all must to understand
keep Clean the house and open the window
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar