Senin, 30 September 2019

I Love You, Baby (CSR song)

I love you, Baby
don't ask too much
I love you, Baby
Don't make question

I love you, Baby
Don't make protest
I will give you for all you need

Just hear our version story
Don't hear from another
I will give you a tale for your dream

Just read our version history
Don't read from another
I will give you the way for your act

I love you, Baby
Say its like yours
Don't tell him, Baby
Our hidden meet

I love you, Baby
Please do to act
I don't want they rid of my want

Just tell as like all from you
I will be backup to you
I have CSR budget  to make all done
Just tell as like all from you
I will  backup to you
I have CSR post to lead you on my way

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar