Aku ingin selalu dekat dengan ayah ibuku
Aku ingin selalu dekat Tuhan ku
Aku tak ingin banyak debat dengan keluarga ku
Aku tak ingin banyak debat dengan ayah ibuku
Aku tak ingin banyak debat dengan Tuhan ku
I want to always be closer to my mine
I want to always be closer to my parents
I want to always be closer to my God
I don't want to have debate with my mine
I don't want to have debate with my parent
I don't want to have debate about my God
I don't want to ask my mine existence
I don't want to ask my parents ecistancy
I don't want to ask about God existence
Cause I always be happy with my mine
I always be happy with my parents
I always be happy with my God
Be positive
Never wasting our time, with too much asking or too much argue
Be happy cause we have all love, be happy we closer our lover
Be happy we can more concentrate, do for now and future
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar