Peace over the earth
In the night silent night
Far away i hear the voice
sanctify your name, glorify your name
The only one
I got peacefelling
In the dark deep night
I've so close
In believe on You, My truth
Peace on the earth
Peace all human
No hate word, No any violence
Love over the earth
help for the poor
respect the other, Forgive the other
Peace over the earth
In the night silent night
Far away i hear the voice
sanctify your name
glorify your name
I got peacefelling
In the dark deep night
I've so close
Under side on You
My truth
Peace on the earth
Peace all human
No hate word
No any violence
Love over the earth
help for the poor
Respect the others
Forgive the others
Kedamaian di atas bumi
Di malam malam yang sunyi
Jauh aku mendengar suara itu
sucikan namamu
muliakan namamu
Saya mendapat perdamaian
Di malam yang gelap
Saya sudah sangat dekat
Berada di sisi Anda
Kebenaran saya
Damai di bumi
Damai semua manusia
Tidak ada kata kebencian
Tidak ada kekerasan apapun
Cinta di atas bumi
bantuan untuk orang miskin
Hormati orang lain
Maafkan yang lain
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar